Lewiston prepares for fiesta-style National Nursing Home Week
We invite you to join our residents and associates in an array of events from May 9 – 15 for National Nursing Home Week.
This is a special time for fellowship and fun, and this year, we are following the national theme “Bring on the Fiesta!” We will have a breaking of the piñata daily. Call us at (208) 798-8500 for times and more details about any of our activities.
- Saturday, May 9 – Mother/daughter tea
- Monday, May 11 – Nacho bar featuring variety of salsa, chips and sopapillas
- Tuesday, May 12 – Breakfast in the courtyard with breakfast burritos and live music from Larry Dahlberg
- Wednesday, May 13 - Ice cream social and a visit from Lizzy the Camel
- Thursday, May 14 – Fiesta Fun Day with games, costumes and prizes
- Friday, May 15 – South of the Border barbecue with live music